Head

Selasa, 28 Mei 2013

Kinerease C8 Peptide Under Eye Treatment

With having a little newborn baby comes tired eyes. We all have had it one time or another. I am glad that I have found Kinerease C8 Peptide Under eye Treatment.

Kinerase® C8 Peptide Under Eye Treatment expands upon the anti-aging benefits of the popular C8 Peptide into a focused, targeted treatment for the delicate eye area. At its core, this refreshing gel is fortified with a higher concentration of C8's signature blend of proprietary Kinetin, SNAP-8 neuropeptide and Vitamin C to help reduce the look of crow's feet and aging around the eyes.

  • Reduces the look of crow's feet and aging around the eyes in 28 days
  • Reduces under eye circles
  • Reduce puffiness due to excess fluid build-up
  • Hypoallergenic
  • For all skin types

  • This is great and I will be continuing to use this. it is nice and goes on smooth for a quick and easy application. It is not greasy and it doesn't weigh me down. My makeup looks smooth over top of this and makes me more awake and youthful.